Saturday, 16 December 2017

VECTOR EXERCISE (DIGITAL INK AND PAINT)

After checking the blog, I realized that I did not update the vector exercise even though I already submitted the printed version to Miss Sheila. So before I submitted the final artwork for the finals, I ought to update this blog And because I didn't record the process, I'll just post the final result. Here it is:

               

The original                                           My version



What I learned from using vector is it make things easier by tracing using photoshop and it helps for people who could not draw manually create artwork easier and this could give chances for them in many ways. up until now I know only little about Adobe photoshop however this class teaches a lot of things. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

MECHANIC OF MOTION FINAL

Here is our group final for the semester. The four of practised and decided on hero theme for the final. It's about two losers who tr...