Thursday, 21 December 2017

DIGITAL INK AND PAINT- TIME LAPSE PROGRESS

On this post, i will show how the final artwork are made. The theme is Steampunk and based on the sketch, at first I thought about adding ruins in the middle of the road but it does not match up with the others so I changed it into a large crack with an enormous fireball on top of it.



This is the earlier sketch and the original composition.

I decided to draw a hijabis because muslims are rarely drawn in artworks.

              Added a cannon  and a clock face as the base design for the cannon.

Add three spider-like steampunk robots.


Add a steampunk airship


Add a mosque and a steampunk tower.



Add some walls and base of buildings behind the walls.

All the images above are painted manually by me.The color scheme used was rusty metal and golden color for the steampunk related items and dark color for the other as the artwork was supposed to be dark and filled with war-like feelings. At this point, no photo impose are used (at least that what I remembered)



This image was the base color of of manual paintings.



At this point, I finished adding photo impose for the efficient texture for the artwork. The main photo impose that I used is the sky, a bit of low opacity buildings and the hole in the middle.



These two last images are the lighting part (manually) where I use lumi & shade and luminosity to create a a giant fireball and give more dramatic effects on the artwork to described the war environment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

MECHANIC OF MOTION FINAL

Here is our group final for the semester. The four of practised and decided on hero theme for the final. It's about two losers who tr...