It's my first time using Adobe Illustration and I was kinda bad at it. There are some things are not complete like the lineart and and the shadows. Using vector takes time, effort and accurancy. Using Adobe Illustrator make me realize how small my knowledge in digital software. Tracing using vector started by tracing each part of the illustration one by one, thus it will took time and focus to make it look perfect or at least, similar to the original illustration.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MECHANIC OF MOTION FINAL
Here is our group final for the semester. The four of practised and decided on hero theme for the final. It's about two losers who tr...
-
On our next class, we have an easy task which is to pick a movie to watch. Among three choices, The Incredibles, Toy Story and Snow White an...
-
After checking the blog, I realized that I did not update the vector exercise even though I already submitted the printed version to Miss Sh...
-
On this post, i will show how the final artwork are made. The theme is Steampunk and based on the sketch, at first I thought about adding ru...




No comments:
Post a Comment