I am deeply sorry if this particular artwork does not up to the standard, especially to Miss Sheila because I happen to delay the process of this artwork during class. I am grateful to have such a wonderful lecture who always support her students. And thanks to your lessons, I managed to learn a lot of things i never knew before. As for the time lapse, I tried to upload but somehow says that it unable to upload due to file bigger than 100mb so, I will show the time lapse during the submission.
Monday, 18 December 2017
FFA233-DIGITAL INK AND PAINT (FINAL PROJECT)
After weeks trying to finish the final project of Steampunk theme (plus with no talent or enough skills to create an amazing artwork, ehem). The final project of the subject is a concept art theme: steampunk. After searching about the history and the images of steampunk, I found out it was kinda suit my style because it has rusty and cool feelings to it. And here is the final work:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MECHANIC OF MOTION FINAL
Here is our group final for the semester. The four of practised and decided on hero theme for the final. It's about two losers who tr...
-
On our next class, we have an easy task which is to pick a movie to watch. Among three choices, The Incredibles, Toy Story and Snow White an...
-
After checking the blog, I realized that I did not update the vector exercise even though I already submitted the printed version to Miss Sh...
-
On this post, i will show how the final artwork are made. The theme is Steampunk and based on the sketch, at first I thought about adding ru...

No comments:
Post a Comment